Friday 3 December 2010

Dedication...Explained!

OH MY GOSH...What more can I say about my failed attempt in the blogsphere right now! Besides...Oh how I have missed you!! - So not my fault anyway, I can totally explain my traumatic/amazing situations and vow to never let this lonely 2 week absence happen EVER again << Quote Me!

I think my little break from the world of blogging has made me much more eager to keep up the hard work (I don't think people realise how much hard work goes into these things, until actually attempting one) so to show my appreciation/dedication for my new found hobby, I will host a 5-day stint of non stop blogging :D Which will include every interesting moment which I have let you miss out on in the last two weeks plus more :) Initially my plan was to blog at least once a week but, why not, 5 for the price of 2 - who can complain :)

Now for a break down of the 2 week break...

Week One: 17-24 Nov 2010 
  • Laptop left at B/F's sisters apartment for two days after my house sitting.
  • Laptop arrives back - BROKE!! SO worried as I had just uploaded all my pics for blogging/Uni that week! and my IPhone will not upload pics to the web = pretty boring blog - still a few days to go though so not panicking too much, yet...
  • Laptop fixing man takes 3 days to come back to me - STILL BROKE!!
  • Off to another laptop fixing man - Another two days and Hurrah It is now working again, just in time, with documents and pictures backed up :)
  • By this time my blog is ready for updating, but...Naughty me, It is the day before my Birthday...Whoop 21st - Big One = very busy day and quite drunken night! Not really the best time to update my blog right now! - I hate to admit it but I know that is a very weak excuse and I do need a smacked bottom but at least I am honest ;)
Week two: 25-02 Dec 2010
  • My Birthdayyy :) feeling a little worse for wear once awake, oops! - family visits all day - lots of presents :) and a nice little family meal at night - No blogging again, But...It's my birthday so you've got to let me off!
  • Birthday Day 2,3,4,5 :) - Boyfriend booked me a suprise trip away to Norway, Oslo to be exact - Skiing, something I have always wanted to do :D One of the most beautiful places I have ever visited...So as you can imagine, I had no place for work and it was all play for me, oh so bad but very, very good!
  • Back to Normality it is :( Birthday overr and straight back into work...or is it ;) - Just one more night out with the girls to end a fantastic week. Well - it does all add to the interest of my blog! Starting from, NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment